By accessing or visiting the services and the products of the company through the site, you agree to the terms and conditions of ‘Techleum’.
You must not visit the site further if you do not accept the terms and conditions of the company’s site. We believe our services and course models are the best possible way to add valuable educational content to our clients and customers. These Terms and Conditions are also applicable to ‘Techleum’s other social platforms including but not limited to Face book, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Here are the Terms and Conditions of ‘Techleum’
1. Users ‘You’ can access the site as a guest, without creating an account.
2. You must not access the site unlawfully and respect all the terms and conditions while accessing it.
3. You might be needed to provide login credentials to access a few sections of the site and ‘Techleum’ has all the rights to change or block the access with our services in case of any suspicious activity.
4. Accessing our website through the internet on any platform is free but charges due to the usage of software, hardware, or internet services are not our responsibility. Only the user will be fully responsible for the right functioning of the system’s hardware and internet access.
5. We will make sure Users may have a hassle-free experience while accessing our website.
6. We assure that users may get uninterrupted access to our services, but there is no obligation to do so.
7. Only ‘Techleum’ is responsible for updating, modifying, changing, and upgrading any terms and conditions for its services and courses on the site.
Accessing the service and courses Terms and Conditions
1. If you agree to sign up for training through our site, you must create a profile.
2. You must give your essential information as we require while creating a profile.
3. Creating a user profile is payable.
4. You must not use any harassment, threatening, or abusive words on this platform or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
5. Your posts or comments should not be defamatory, indecent, and offensive and will not include unlawful information on this platform.
6. You are restricted to edit HTML source code, attempting to hack, and reverse engineer.
7. Do not spam services or scripts which could affect infrastructure and other users.
8. You must not indulge in plagiarism or copy the content from our site.
Terms and Conditions of Intellectual Property
We are asking all our users to respect the intellectual property of our site as we do the same for all others. Content of the site are protected by trademark laws and copyrights.
The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Techleum, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors. The material on the site, including graphics, text, images, code, and software is copyrighted and belongs to the company, therefore you may not reproduce, copy, or duplicate the content on this site by any terms.
Users are not allowed to use any of digital logos and images from the site. You must take formal authorization from our authority if using our logos and images from the site.
Transaction terms and conditions
In case of any copyright infringement where you know that your work has used without your acknowledgment, you must inform us.
You are bound to pay for a transaction to make a transaction on our site.
You must carefully go through payment details, taxes, and discounts while accessing the services or courses.
Course fees are determined by the Techleum.
Service and Training subscription services
You are allowed to opt for a specific or collective (subscription services) training programme for which you will be charged by default depending on selective payment frequency like yearly/ monthly/ quarterly as per your choice.
Techleum announces different payment modes, offers and discounts for the users. Please note, special offers and discounts are accessible for the limited period of time.
Subscription for accessing any training is also applicable for the particular period of time of the course.
We control the rights to change or modify subscription services in time include adding or deleting features, functions, and special access to give you the best experience with us. But we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that may reduce the functionality of the Subscription Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might issue some or all elements of the Subscription Service via third-party services.
Any form of online payments like debit card, credit card, or UPI will be accepted for subscription purpose.
All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we mention as charges apply. You will pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Services. All fees are exclusive of any GST, VAT, Service tax, or other applicable law and tax deductions.
Limitations of Liability
You understand that the company may not be liable for any incidental, special, direct or indirect, consequential damages like goodwill, loss of profit, data, or other intangible losses for
- The inability to use the services through the site.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, services purchases, obtained, messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site or otherwise.
- Unauthorized access, alteration of your confidential information and data.
- Conduct of any third-party access
If the user causes any legal trouble for the company; Techleum may exercise legal recourse against user. You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request), our group, companies, and their officers, directors, suppliers, partners, agents and against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from
- The content you post or submit
- Your use of the Services
- Your violation of these Terms, or
- Your violation of any rights of a third party
Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services.
All the subscription fees of the products on the company website are subject to change without any notice to the user. While ‘Techleum’ assures to give upgraded and accurate information, in some cases errors may happen to one or more items on our website. This may occur due to digital errors, human errors and technical errors, or discrepancies in pricing information received from our third-party suppliers.
Techleum reserves rights to change prices for all our services, deals, and offers. These changes may happen due to the market’s current situation, course termination, price changes, providers, trainers, and errors in advertisements. But the price will be the same for you according to the time of purchasing your courses.
Study Material Terms:
Techleum reserves the right to change or modify all our products, deals, and offers. The study materials and training courses may change or upgrade due to training content upgrading, market condition, job demands, and course termination. However, your purchase with us will be remaining as it is at the time of purchase.
Study Material Terms:
Techleum reserves the right to change or modify all our products, deals, and offers. The study materials and training courses may change or upgrade due to training content upgrading, market condition, job demands, and course termination. However, your purchase with us will remain same at the time of your enrollment with our services and training.
This Term of Use was last updated on August 3rd, 2022